Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010! And the blogging begins...

It's 2010 and I'm excited to join the world of blogging. Over the past two years I have explored and enjoyed the blogs of several artists. It's time to join in. I intend to share my work with my audience more frequently, comment on the art I view, and gain a sense of cameraderie with others. I will also use this area to post News and Exhibitions, Classes in my studio and other general news. To the left is an image of me using a blowtorch in my studio. Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Nancy Natale said...

Congratulations, Lynette, and welcome to the blogosphere! Best wishes for fun in the future.

lisa said...

Hi Lynette,
Have fun with the blogging!

Barbara Freedgood said...

Lynnette,

I don't usually look at these, but I love your work so much I did. Keep it up!
I'm looking forward to a studio visit in the spring!

Barbara